4K Family Fun Days and NO SCHOOL Days for 4K
Please mark the following days on your calendar (in addition to the Wheatland School District Calendar Days). Please note that 4K will be doing what is called a staggered start. This is when only part of the class starts school at one time. Your child’s last name determines when they will begin school.
- August 15, 16, 22, 23: Parent Meetings
- August 30: Open House 4:00 - 7:30 PM
- September 5: NO 4K CLASSES
- September 6: Students ONLY with last names A-M
- Students will attend class during their regularly scheduled AM/PM time if their last name starts with A-M
- September 7: Students ONLY with last names N-Z
- Students will attend class during their regularly scheduled AM/PM time if their last name starts with N-Z
- September 8: ALL 4K Students attend school during regularly scheduled AM/PM time!
- October 20: 4K Family Fun Day, BOTH CLASSES, 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- October 25: 4K Parent/Teacher Conferences, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- NO 4K Classes this day
- October 26: 4K Parent/Teacher Conferences, 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- NO 4K Classes this day
- February 9: 4K Family Fun Day, BOTH CLASSES, 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- May 4: 4K Family Fun Day, BOTH CLASSES, 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- June 6: 4K Graduation, BOTH CLASSES, 1:30 PM.
- NO 4K Classes held this day
- This is the last day for 4K
- PLEASE WATCH FOR FUTURE PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE MEETING DAYS DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR. I WILL SEND HOME NOTIFICATION SLIPS AT THAT TIME.
WHAT ARE 4K FAMILY FUN DAYS?
4K Family Fun Days are a terrific chance for you and your child to come to school together and have some one-on-one time, meet new friends, meet other parents, play games, read books and make crafts. 4K Family Fun Days are a wonderful opportunity to become actively involved in your child’s education.
During your 1 ½ hours at school for 4K Family Fun Days, I will have set up several different learning stations for you and your child to explore together. You will be paired with other children and adults from both 4K classes.
I understand that your schedule may not allow you to come to each 4K Family Fun Day. I encourage you to find another trusted adult to bring your child. Over the years I have enjoyed meeting Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, neighbors and friends of the family! Because this is an opportunity for your child to have you to themselves, PLEASE NO SIBLINGS!
There are no classes held on 4K Family Fun Days.
As each 4K Family Fun Day approaches I will send home a note with details.
I hope that you are able to make one or all of the 4K Family Fun Days!
~ Mrs. Graham